Happy Family
I love this blend! I have a family of boys; and the effort it takes to make them all happy and get along instead of shedding blood is overwhelming! I decided to try essential oils. Guess what? It really helps. I am not saying this is a miracle worker and they never fight, but it does help. I love putting it on myself as well. As the saying goes, "When Mama is happy- Everybody is happy."
With it being CHRISTmas vacation and they are all home together and getting on each others nerves I have instituted the ritual of starting the morning out rolling in each child's palm with the instructions to rub their hands together and then apply to the back of their neck or chest (over the heart), then take a deep inhale into their hands. We reapply as necessary.
Happy Family
This is also a delightful blend to diffuse! It smells fantastic and the boys love it!
I blended together the following in a 5ml dropper bottle (equal parts) for diffusing. I also made a roller bottle then added FCO for topical application.
- Bergamot
- Ylang Ylang
- Vetiver
- Orange
- Lemon
- Grapefruit
- Rosemary
- Cypress
- Jasmine
- Sandalwood
- Helichrysum
- Frankincense
- Geranium
No comments:
Post a Comment