ABOUT MY BLOG
I decided to start this blog as an avenue for keeping track of my various adventures in learning about how to live a healthy, more simple lifestyle. The purpose and audience of this blog is primarily for myself and my family. I have no objection to this being shared with other family and friends but I am not a professional blogger, or even a fantastic writer, so please be tolerant of the content and writing style. :) This blog is not listed on search engines or blog lists since it is of a more personal nature. Feel free to comment, but please keep it uplifting in the spirit of the blog.
Thanks,
Marla
Ps. I may not always mention it, but it is always the safest to add a carrier oil before applying essential oils directly to skin. Not doing this could result in a skin irritation or even permanent allergy.
Pss. I am not a professional so please do not hold me accountable for knowing everything! :) This blog is just for what I am doing for myself and I claim nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment