DETOX PROTOCOL
I have recently gotten into juicing. I have done a couple juice fasts to cleanse and rid my body of toxicities. The benefits are great! I not only lost weight but felt more energy. The hardest part is getting over the first few days of being hungry. I think my next juice fast....after the holidays of course...will include an essential oil detox protocol as well.
The following are essential oils that are helpful in the detox process.
Blend equal parts in bottle with squeeze dropper.
- Take 5 drops daily for 2 weeks in warm water. May add honey to make a more palatable tea. Also, could add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Use carrier oil and apply to lymph nodes, back (kidney/liver area), and bottom of feet.
- Helichrysum (so powerful, it is often used when detoxing from drug addictions!)
- Oregano
- Melaleuca
- Thyme
- Geranium
- Bergamot
- Rosemary
- Juniper
- Clove
- Grapefruit
- Lemon
- Peppermint
- Coriander
- Mandarin
- Laurel (Bay Leaf)
- Cinnamon
- Ginger
No comments:
Post a Comment